1. Consideration of a request for an Auditor General operational audit of the Town of Greenville submitted by Representative Shoaf
2. The Committee is expected to consider taking action against local governmental entities that have failed to file an annual financial report and/or annual financial audit report (if required) in accordance with ss. 218.32(1) and 218.39, F.S.
3. The Committee is expected to consider taking action against educational and local governmental entities that have failed to take full corrective action in response to repeat audit findings, pursuant to ss. 11.45(7)(j) and 218.39(8), F.S.
4. Lobbying firm compensation report audits:
Results of audits of lobbying firm compensation reports
Consideration of revisions to the Guidelines for Attestation Services Relating to Quarterly Lobbying Firm Compensation Reports
5. Consideration of the Committee’s report required by the Transparency Florida Act, s. 215.985, F.S.
6. Presentation of the Auditor General’s operational audit of the Florida Birth-Related Neurological Injury Compensation Association (NICA) and response from NICA
7. Presentation of the Auditor General’s operational audit of the Belle Glade Housing Authority and response from the Authority